The coworking industry has seen a tremendous amount of growth in recent years. And it’s no surprise why. The traditional 9-5 job is no longer the only option for young professionals. With the rise of the gig economy and the popularity of remote work, more and more people are looking for flexible work options that allow them to travel.
If you’re one of these people, then you know the challenges that come with finding a place to work while on the road. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this article, we’ll share our top 7 tips for finding a coworking space while you’re travelling.
1. Research beforehand – Before you head out on your trip, do some research on the area you’ll be visiting. Look for coworking spaces in the city or town you’ll be staying in and make note of their hours, fees, and amenities. This will save you time and prevent unnecessary stress when you arrive.
2. Consider your needs – When choosing a coworking space, consider your specific needs. Do you need a private office or would you be comfortable working in an open space? Do you require access to meeting rooms or printing services? Knowing what amenities you require beforehand will help you narrow down your options.
3. Check reviews – Just like with any business, it’s important to read reviews before committing to a coworking space. Check online reviews from previous members to get a feel for the space and the community. A positive review can go a long way in making your remote work experience a success.
4. Take a tour – If possible, take a tour of the coworking space before signing up. This will give you a chance to see the environment, meet the staff, and ask any questions you may have. You’ll be able to get a feel for the vibe of the space and determine if it’s a good fit for you.
5. Look for community events – One of the greatest benefits of coworking spaces is the community they provide. Many coworking spaces organize events and workshops for their members, creating opportunities for networking and socializing. Check if the space you’re considering offers regular events that align with your interests.
6. Ask for recommendations – If you’re not sure where to start, ask for recommendations from other remote workers or professionals in the industry. They may have already done the research for you and can provide valuable insights into the best coworking spaces in the area.
7. Be flexible – Be flexible in your approach to finding a coworking space. If your first choice doesn’t work out, have a backup plan. Remember, the key is to find a space that works for you and your work-style.
Contact us today for more information about our daily coworking services.